The Savings Calculator is designed to calculate six important
figures that show the overall savings a facility can realize by using Cinches. To obtain accurate
results it is important to be as accurate as possible when entering numbers in the top portion of
the calculator. Use the Entering Your Numbers and Analyzing Your Results sections if you need
Entering Your Numbers
We suggest you use the following guidelines to obtain correct
1. Number of Cans with Large Cinches: Enter the number of cans in
2. Number of Liner Changes per Can per Month: Multiply the number
of times you change liners each week x 4.3 and enter it.
3. Average Hourly Wages Paid: Multiply your hourly wage paid x
1.25 to include benefits and enter it.
4. Enter the cost per Cinch.
5. Press the Calculate Button.
In the boxes on the bottom half of the calculator you will find
six important numbers that show your savings potential:
1. Total Number of Liner Changes per Month: This number shows how
many liners you use per month. It's an important figure because Cinches save an average of five
seconds per liner change over tying knots.
2. Labor Hours Saved per Month: This number represents your
increased productivity without extra cost.
3. Savings per Month: This amount is the actual dollar savings
realized every month.
4. Initial Cost of Cinches: This is the cost to outfit your
facility with Cinches.
5. Payoff Period: This is how many months it will take for your
Cinches to pay for themselves, a 100% Return on your Investment.
6. Net 1st Year Savings: This figure represents the actual dollar
amount your facility will save the first year. It's important to remember that during the first
year the Cinches paid for themselves and saved the amount shown in the box. Your total savings will
increase the second year because the Cinches do not have to be purchased again.
Back to Savings